Thank you for visiting our website. Below is Dr. Michael Cronin’s Curriculum Vitae. To find out more about Dr. Cronin’s practice philosophy, please visit the Our Mission page.
Dr. Michael Cronin
- Lunenburg High School, Class of 1981
- University of New Hampshire 1981-1984
- Accepted early admission, McGill University Dental Doctorate Program, 1984
- McGill University, Doctorate in Dental Surgery, 1988
Honors, Contributions, and Recognition
- Voted “Best of the Best” Dentist for North Central Massachusetts in the Fitchburg Sentinel’s Reader's Poll
- Voted Best In Leominster in 2016-2021
- Voted Best Dentist in North Central Mass in the Leominster Champion Reader's Poll
- Recognized as Best Dentist in Leominster for past seven years by local-best.com
- Recognized as one of USA Top Dentists for 2012-2021. One of only two dentists in North Central Massachusetts to receive this honor
- Chosen for Patients Choice Award for ten straight years by Vitals.com as one of Massachusetts Favorite Doctors
- Recognized by Cosmopolitan Magazine as an Outstanding Cosmetic Dentist in Massachusetts
- Honored by Consumer’s Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Family Dentists for 2021. Over twenty five years being recognized with this honor
- Honored by Consumer’s Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Cosmetic Dentists for 2021. Over twenty years being recognized with this honor
- Honored by The Best of Boston as one of the Top Dentists in the Boston area.
- Recognized by the Health Foundation of Central Massachusetts for his charitable contributions to improve the oral health of its underserved residents
Post Graduate Studies and Organizations
- Member of the Central New England Dental Research Study Group since 1991
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry since 2000
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society and the Wachusett District Dental Society since 1989
- Member of the North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce since 1991
- Member of Advisory Board for Mount Wachusett Dental Hygiene School
- President of Oak Hill Country Club in Fitchburg, MA from 2007-2009. Board of Directors 2003-2009; 2017-present.
- Married to Claire Cronin, MD since 1988, two children. Go Kenyon Hoops!
- Interests include Golfing, Skiiing, and Coaching